How do I renew my NADR membership?
- The new website is smarter than the old one! You will be allowed to renew your membership 30 days prior to your membership expiration date and 30 days after the expiration date. To do so, please log in, click the button in the top right corner that is labeled with your name. This will take you to your Profile. Click the button that says Renew Now.
What happens if my membership expires?
- While we hope that everyone pays attention to the reminder emails that you receive automatically within your renewal period, we understand that you might forget to renew your membership. The only way to renew your membership after the expiration date is to complete a New Member application. To do so, please click here.
What are the annual dues for an NADR membership?
- Annual dues are $325. Enrolling in auto-renewal results in a 5% discount making dues $309.
What is NADR's address?
- NADR's address is: 1305 W. 11th Street #222 Houston, TX 77008
How do I apply to become an NADR member?
- NADR tries to conduct business paperlessly in order to go "green". If you would like to join our organization please fill out our online membership application.
Does NADR offer firm/corporate memberships?
- No. Each NADR membership belongs to an individual. For example, Sarah Smith and James Jones work for ABC Disability Firm. Sarah Smith has an NADR membership and James Jones has an NADR membership. ABC Disability Firm does not have an NADR membership. However, businesses can become corporate sponsors of NADR. For more information on how to become a corporate sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register for the fee withholding exam study sessions offered by NADR?
- CPS is the vendor that SSA uses to administer the EDPNA Exam. Registration for the next fee withholding exam is not currently available. We will post links to CPS and the NADR study sessions when we know the date of the next exam. Please continue to check back.
Can I have access to the exam study materials without registering for the exam study sessions offered by NADR?
- No. The exam study sessions and the associated materials are a product of NADR. You must be a registered participant in order to receive these materials.
How do I update my insurance with NADR?
- NADR requires that you submit proof of insurance annually, if you are listed on our Find a Rep Map and/or if you participate in our Telephone Referral Service (TRS). In the past, we have asked that you update the policy by submitting it via the website. Now we ask that you email a copy of the BINDER PAGE ONLY (the page that discloses the expiration date AND the policy limits) to email@example.com. NADR requires minimum coverage of $100,000 per occurrence and $500,000 aggregate. Please make sure you are adhering to this policy.
Is NADR responsible for the Fee Withholding Exam offered by SSA?
- No. CPS HR Consulting is the third party vendor that SSA has contracted with to proctor the exam when it is offered and to keep track of continuing education units for non-attorneys. We encourage everyone to save their website as a favorite.
What are my continuing education requirements as an Eligible for Direct Pay Non-Attorney (EDPNA)?
- First, it is important to note that you are not an EDPNA unless you have taken and passed the fee withholding examination AND you have been notified in writing by CPS that you meet all the other requirements to become an EDPNA. If you are not an EDPNA, you have no continuing education requirements to report. If you are, please read CPS' website for more information.
Am I automatically an Accredited Disability Representative (ADR) because I passed the fee withholding exam?
- No. You have to apply to become an ADR through NADR. You cannot become an ADR unless you are an NADR member and meet other requirements. To apply to become an ADR please click here.
Does the NADR ethics course satisfy the Ethics continuing education criteria set forth by SSA/CPS?
- Yes, the NADR Ethics course does satisfy the ethics requirement for continuing education purposes. In fact, the course includes the SSA videos that are also required. Directions for submitting your CEUs to SSA/CPS are included in the package.