How do I renew my NADR membership?
- The new website is smarter than the old one! You will be allowed to renew your membership 30 days prior to your membership expiration date and 30 days after the expiration date. To do so, please log in, click the button in the top right corner that is labeled with your name. This will take you to your Profile. Click the button that says Renew Now.
What happens if my membership expires?
- While he hope that everyone pays attention to the reminder emails that you receive automatically within your renewal period, we understand that you might forget to renew your membership. The only way to renew your membership after the expiration date is to complete a New Member application. To do so, please click here.
What are the annual dues for an NADR membership?
- Annual dues are $295.
What is NADR's address?
- NADR's mailing and billing address is the same:
PO Box 96503
Washington, DC 20090-6503
How do I apply to become an NADR member?
- NADR tries to conduct business paperlessly in order to go "green". If you would like to join our organization please fill out our online membership application.
Does NADR offer firm/corporate memberships?
- No. Each NADR membership belongs to an individual. For example, Eva Sirman and Trisha Cardillo work for Disability Assistance, LLC. Eva Sirman has an NADR membership and Trisha Cardillo has an NADR membership. Disability Assistance, LLC does not have an NADR membership. However, businesses can become corporate sponsors of NADR. For more information on how to become a corporate sponsor, please contact email@example.com.
How do I access my CEUs?
- You may access your CEUs from several points on the website, including the right side of your user profile and the button on the homepage Access to CEUS. The easiest route is to click here. Access is limited only to the CEUS you purchased even though all the sessions are listed.
How do I register for the fee withholding exam study sessions offered by NADR?
- To register for the study sessions, please click here.
Can I have access to the exam study materials without registering for the exam study sessions offered by NADR?
- No. The exam study sessions and the associated materials are a product of NADR. You must be a registered participant in order to receive these materials. To register for the exam study sessions, follow the link above.
How do I update my insurance with NADR?
- NADR requires that you submit proof of insurance annually, if you are listed on our Find a Rep Map and/or if you participate in our Telephone Referral Service (TRS). In the past, we have asked that you update the policy by submitting it via the website. Now we ask that you email a copy of the BINDER PAGE ONLY (the page that discloses the expiration date AND the policy limits) to firstname.lastname@example.org. NADR requires minimum coverage of $100,000 per occurence and $500,000 aggregate. Please make sure you are adhering to this policy.
Is NADR responsible for the Fee Withholding Exam offered by SSA?
- No. CPS HR Consulting is the third party vendor that SSA has contracted with to proctor the exam when it is offered and to keep track of continuing education units for non-attorneys. We encourage everyone to save their website as a favorite. CPS
What are my continuing education requirements as an Eligible for Direct Pay Non-Attorney (EDPNA)?
- First, it is important to note that you are not an EDPNA unless you have taken and passed the fee withholding examination AND you have been notified in writing by CPS that you meet all the other requirements to become an EDPNA. If you are not an EDPNA, you have no continuing education requirements to report. If you are, please read CPS' website for more information.
Am I automatically an Accredited Disability Representative (ADR) because I passed the fee withholding exam?
- No. You have to apply to become an ADR through NADR. You cannot become an ADR unless you are an NADR member and meet other requirements. To apply to become an ADR please click here.
Does the NADR ethics course satisfy the Ethics continuing education criteria set forth by SSA/CPS?
- Yes, the 2012 NADR Ethics (Mock Hearing) course does satisfy the ethics requirement for continuing education purposes.
If I am not a member of NADR, can I still post jobs to the website?
Yes, to list a job opportunity to the NADR website, please email your contact info and the job description to email@example.com. The cost to list a 60-day job posting is $150.